Stuff I Consume Regularly
These are the resources (aka blogroll) that I read to get my creative juices flowing and keep up with the rapid change on the Social Web. If you have resources that you want me to review you can contact me.
- @Issue: Journal of Business and Design – Dedicated to communicating how quality design contributes to business success.
- Art of Nonconformity – The title says it all, Chris is an inspirational individual and his blog focuses on Life, Work, and Travel. If you are an entrepreneur or someone that travels a lot, this is a MUST read blog.
- BNET Insights business blog – The blog provides working professionals with the tools, advice, and insight they need to succeed in today’s workplace.
- Brand Strategy Insider – BSI is one of the most prolific blog (daily content!) for marketing professionals build strong brands.
- ClickZ – News and expert advice for digital marketer, need I say more?
- Conversation Agent – Valeria is a real conversation agent (ironically) an all-around brand strategist and her blog is a must read for all things marketing, PR, and communications.
- Convince & Convert – Jay Baer is truly a hype-free social media strategy consultant that focuses on harnessing the awesome power of the social Web.
- CopyBlogger – Brian’s blog is the foundation of great copywriting in order to be success with content marketing. It is the number 1 copywriting blog on the internet with all kinds of free tips and tricks on how to write compelling content to drive sales.
- Junta 24 Content Marketing Blog – Joe Pulizzi is a leading author, speaker and strategist for content marketing. Joe, founder of content matching site Junta42, is co-author of Get Content Get Customers.
- Logic + Emotion – David’s blends strategy with innovative design thinking, a realist and ex-cowboy hat lover. Checkout his Flickr to see his awesome graphics and diagrams.
- microMarketing – Greg is a futurist marketer that looks at trends in media and marketing.
- PR 2.0 – Brian Solis is the founder of Social Media Club and an OG in social media thinking and rethinking.
- ProBlogger – The most popular community for professional bloggers, Darren is the nicest ass-kicking blogger you can find that just keeps giving.
- Seth’s Blog – Ranked by Technorati as the #1 blog in the world written by a single individual, this dude can write some pretty kickass stuff.
- Slide:ology – Nancy Duarte’s blog – Nancy is the ultimate visual thinker and one of the best in visual story development.
- SEOmoz Blog – Superb resource for all things SEO, hands down the best SEO blog there is providing tremendous value.
- TED Talks – If you haven’t watch any one of the TED talks, you’re missing out. TED is a nonprofit devoted to technology, entertainment and design.
- Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang – Jeremiah’s blog is one of the few that I follow religiously. He delivers superior content that looks at how web tools enable companies to connect with customers. He keeps it real too!
- Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel– it is specially designed to effectively absorb the oil from food, discharge of the body, stop the grease ingress, prevent the fat accumulation comprehensively, accelerate the excess fat decompounds and consumption, rapidly drive the trash and toxin away, get slim in short time by body purification and detex.
Research Reports & Industry Studies
The following content are subject to copyright laws in the United States to their respective authors and sources; and are not the properties of this blog. If you like what you read, please visit their websites to register or sign up for their content (newsletters, whitepapers etc) or purchase their products. I did.
- Evolve: The Digital Outlook Report 2010 by Razorfish
- Understanding the Value of a Social Media Impression by Nielsen Company and Facebook
- 2010 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands by Millward Brown Optimor
- 2010 Morgan Stanley Internet Trends Analysis
- The New Consumer Frugality by Booz & Company
- Twitter Usage In America 2010 by Edison Research/Arbitron Internet
- 2010 Social Media Marketing Industry Report by Michael A. Stelzner
- A new way to measure WOM marketing from McKinsey Quarterly
- MarketingSherpa’s Marketing Wisdom for 2010: 70 Marketers and Agencies Share Real-Life Stories and Lessons Learned
- Let’s talk – Social Media for Small Business by John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing
- The State of Inbound Marketing 2010 by HubSpot
- The State of Inbound Lead Generation by HubSpot
- The Definitive Guide to B2B Social Media by Marketo Workbook
- Online Insights: Summer Travel in 2010 by Burst Media
- Mars and Venus? 10 Lessons B2B Can Learn from B2C by Nancy Pekala of AMA
- Social Marketing Goes Multichannel by Paul Gillin Communications
- Blurring Lines, Turf Battles and Tweets: The Real Impact of Integrated Communications on Marketing and PR by Vocus
- A Concise Overview of 7 B2B Trends in Strategies and Spending by Lynne Nigro
- Digital Outlook Report 2009 by Razorfish
- Math Marketing: The New Landscape of Marketing Analytics by Ogilvy Iinsight
- 2009 Social Marketing Playbook by 360i
- 100 Global Blogger Survey Report by TEXT100
- 2009 Marketing Industry Trends Report by Equation Research
- 2009 Private Label Report: Emerging Trends and Key Success factors – by IRI
- Consumer Perspectives on How Media Usage Patterns are Evolving in the Digital Era by TargetCast
- BrandZ Top 100 – Most Valuable Global Brands 2009 by Millward Brown Optimor
- IBM Institute for Business Value: The end of advertising as we know it (2009)
- IBM Institute for Business Value: Beyond advertising (2009)
- IBM Institute for Business Value: Succeeding in the new economic environment (2009)
- IBM Institute for Business Value: The ROI of globally integrated operations (2009)
- Ipsos Global Report: World Public Opinion: The gathering storm (2009)
- Pew Internet & American Life Project
- Smith-Harmon Email Design Look Book 2009
- [x+1] Search Engine Marketing Survey Results 2009